How to become a Participating Organization
Born from the idea of providing more exposure for the local equine organizations. First State Equine should grow to be a central One-Stop Spot for equine information across the Del-Mar-Va and beyond.
First State Equine will consist of two portions, a Website and an Online Forum.
The website will include equine information and articles written by various contributors in a Blog format. It will also include product information and reviews, advertising opportunity for businesses and organizations, and a public calendar where organizations will be able to post events and activities to help increase exposure and attendance.
Additionally, the site will include a FREE Spotlight on any Equine Organization or Equine related Business to include their official logo, a brief description of the organization or business, history, activities, products, etc. consisting of approximately 400 to 600 words as a lead to get visitors to the organization’s or business’ website. A link to the website will also be provided.
The Online Forum will be open to the Public to join for FREE and participate in posting and answering questions as well as other discussions topics and posting items for sale.
In addition to the Free Level, there is an Enthusiast, a Professional, and Business Membership available to be purchased. Each paid level will enable additional features and other advantages.
A 50% discounted upgrade in Membership to the Enthusiast Level will be provided to all of the participating organization’s current members and will also include a Private Discussion, Members Only area.
What does this mean for Your Organization if you agree to Participate?
- Additional exposure for your group.
- A private membership discussion area for only your group’s members in the Forum.
- Free advertising to promote your Organization. An advertisement will rotate on the main website and in the forum.
- Anyone (individual, professional, or business) that is a member of a participating organization after registering for the forum, can upgrade to ANY Level for 50% Off (save $12).**
**(The discounted upgrade will be for a period of 1 year at which time the membership with the organization will be verified before renewal. If the individual has not renewed their membership with the organization, they will be moved to the Free Level until they renew their membership with the organization or purchase a full membership)
What does Your Organization have to do to Participate?
- Designate one or two points of contact for the entire organization to respond to questions from FSE.
- The Organization’s designated contact(s) will need to verify an individual’s membership claim to be allowed into the private area of your group and for them to receive the discounted upgraded membership level.
- Add any additional rules for Your Private Area of the Forum.
- Provide for an individual(s) to moderate Your Private Area for compliance with the overall Forum Rules and your additional rules.
- Provide an advertisement (size to be determined) to rotate with the other advertising on the Website and Forum.
- Set up and Maintain a Public Google Calendar for your Organization that will be linked to First State Equine’s Calendar.
- Provide a link on the Organization’s website linking back to First State Equine’s Calendar, Forum, or website.